Monday, April 14, 2008

Don't worry...I still love you...unless the test is positive

This is for anyone who might read this...not likely. In a day and a half I leave Santa Barbara and I want you all to know that for the few people that I actually knew here you have all been awesome, supportive, caring, and best of all hilarious. I have grown SO much since I have been here in both good ways and bad. I can't say that I am overly excited about my move but I am not afraid...in fact that's how I got to Santa Barbara. In reality the one thing that bothers me the most is the friends...my very dear friends that I am going to miss the very most. These people are my hero's...and I will always look toward them.
In the short number of years I have lived here I have seen some pretty cool stuff with some pretty awesome people. Two trips to cochella, ALL my years with the AWESOME Santa Barbara arts community, great hikes to find tangerine falls with many great people, arguing the legitimacy of walking on the freeway...with the cops, many crazy bus rides, that damn stone brewing festival that I am going to miss almost as much as I will miss Larry & Debbie XOXO, seeing a trap door open up right in the end of a fantastic wine tasting event. The talent of all my friends who are writers, poets, movie makers, teachers, uh...film and lecture managers...heh, artists, chefs, dreamers and doers, musicians and winemakers, life healers (Mel b knows what I mean), revolutionary's, and shamans.
Well I could go on forever but I am drunk so I am going to go pass out and throw-up on myself (just kidding). Just know that I am going to miss you all but I bet I will see you again.


much love


4 comments:

Chryss said...

Awww... we love you too! Thanks for giving us a chance for a decent send-off....

George said...

Right back at ya. Here's hoping you find the new in New Hampshire.

And you better visit.

Amy said...

Ciao Steve! Take care of yourself, and keep us posted on your doings.

Anonymous said...

We are so sorry you are leaving before we could tell you good bye. We hope things go well for you and that you learn to love yourself. We love you and hope you know we would love to see you any time or any place. You are always welcome here. Best of luck to you in all you do.

Debby and Larry