Monday, June 11, 2007

ahhhh ya think!





I read in the news a few interesting things today I guess good ol' Colin Powell is trying to act like he can still make a diffrence. It said this:

Former Secretary of State Colin Powell says the US military prison in Guantanamo Bay, Cuba should close "not tomorrow but this afternoon".

and...

"If it were up to me I would close Guantanamo not tomorrow but this afternoon," Powell told NBC's Meet the Press television program.
"Essentially, we have shaken the belief the world had in America's justice system by keeping a place like Guantanamo open and creating things like the military commission."

If I was smart enough I am sure I could think of all sorts of things to write about this but alas all that comes to my mind at this point is...well duhhhh!

No comments: